Wednesday, May 20, 2009

D-Day..

Yesss...finally the D-Day arrived for my 50% shareholder in this blog...
How could I miss announcing loundly n wishing Mermy hereeee...
My dearest friend, I pray and wish you both the best of life today and in the days to come..
Happy married life!!
I hope you are the ones from the story that says - "Happily Ever After"
:)
Loads of love, good wishes n tons of blessings.......

- Snow

5 comments:

Pavi!!!! said...

Aww...Herez wishing u VERY HAPPY Married life ..sure ur a glowing mermaid now.. :)

So is TODAY the 20th of May, the D-day???

Snow said...

Pavi....u r one person who diligently reads this space as soon as I put something here :)
It was on 18th ..I was busy with her wedding to put it on the same day...
she's busy with post wedding holidays n ceremonies here n there...so probably she'll respond herself when she's back..

Mush said...

hey hey hey .. even I read your space .. 'diligently' !! just that am a little slow in reading !! :P

Anyway .. congrats to shy...oops err I mean Mermaid !! Wish you the best of life !!

by the way i heard Snow-white was all dressed in the 7 dwarfs .. err..I mean 7 yards of the traditional Indian Saree !! wheres the pic?

mermy said...

snow: thanks so much sweetheart - for the post, the wishes and all that you've been to me... love you!

pavi: thanks!! yes, i guess i was glowing ;)

mermy said...

mush, thanks for the wishes! and i'll let snow answer the other question herself :)