
This is a thought cloud of our blog. Thanks to Navoch for coming out with this thing, but it's still not working as expected I guess... it hasn't scanned the whole blog n hasn't really picked all the words obviously...
It is supposed to pick all the words from the blog and then put them in the form of cloud ...so the words that appear bigger are the words used most number of times and in that order to the smallest ones being the least mentioned...
:( how unfair it has been to me.... It shows Mermy's name sooo big and mine is not seen...So i thought it was being unfair to me coz i'm the one who has written more so far...
then I realized that since i'm the one who writes more I always mention mention mermy here n there and myself as me or I..thats why it doesn't show snow as big!
So next time i'll just write Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow :) so that it's visible and big..
3 comments:
haha! ur so funny snow!!! :D!
but ya isnt this thought Cloud thing kinda cool?
n the word that appears biggest..is also wat uve written abt in ur latest post...n i guess thats about people!
yeah pavi it's cool...it gives u a perspective on ur thoughts u put down... but i still feel snow shld have been bigger than mermy :(
:) does it really matter what is big and what is small here? But keep writing, do, both of you. You give me fodder to think and write what I do.
Post a Comment